mardi 1 novembre 2016

Hypnose, mushrooms and groove.

Okay I have a lot to catch up on my recent listenings...!

So let's start with this pure gem. Something that will bring you very high in groove land. Talking about Mushrooms Project, and this album Undergrass, which doesn't sound like anything else I have heard. At first I wasn't even sure if it would classify into electronic music or rock. It's characterized by a laid back tempo, being simultaneously quite slow-paced but very entrancing. It's impossible not to vibrate with dat groove. The whole album is absolutely hypnotic, dark, industrial, and reminds me a little of Pharaoh Overlord.


Next, digging deeper into that hypnotic vibe, I finally came across something in the same vein as Mushrooms Project. This is amazing :


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire